[California] Fwd: California Geographical Society - Spring Conference, Davis California, April 27-29th

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Feb 26 23:24:31 EST 2012

Upcoming conference this April to be hosted by UC Davis Geography
Graduate Group. There is some discussion about doing a technology
session. I encourage all of you to consider submitting a talk, poster,
map, or to attend this low cost and entertaining event.

For those wondering about audience, this conference is typically made up
of Cal State and Junior College faculty and students, with some
attendance from UC and High schools. It would be great to bring a little
more industry in to give students at the conference an idea of where
their careers might take them.

Thanks,
Alex