[California] Fwd: March Mapping Madness: Help Organize A Mapping Event near you!

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 28 17:50:10 EST 2012

Hi OSGeo California members,
I thought you might be interested in this balloon mapping event that
could be going on near you next month brought to you by the Public
Laboratory for Open Technology and Science.

If you're in northern California, you may have a workshop fairly close
to you.  On campus at UC Davis there seems to be growing interest in
having a workshop at Davis.  I'm trying to get an idea of how many would
come to one in Davis, so send me a quick email if you think you might
want to come.  If there's enough interest, I'll organize a workshop.

best,
Michele