[California] 2012 OSGeo California Chapter Annual Meeting

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 17:23:38 PDT 2012

Things have been pretty quiet, so I'm going to tentatively schedule
our annual meeting for Saturday, October 16, 2012.

Please let me know if you would like to (1) host our meeting or (2)
give a talk or demo at the meeting.

I'll get some information about the meeting on the wiki, and will see
if I can round up some speakers.

Landon