[California] Annual Meeting for 2012

Hobbs, Jeff Jeff_Hobbs at sjwater.com
Thu Jul 19 21:29:02 PDT 2012

Landon,

I received approval to host the meeting here in San Jose.

Please let me know if you'd like to proceed.

Thanks,

Jeff

Important Notice: This Email may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the addressee, San Jose Water Company respectfully requests that you reply to the sender so the sender can correct the addressee. Please destroy the Email after returning it to the sender. Please note that possession of confidential or proprietary information when you are not the intended recipient may have consequences, including civil liability and criminal prosecution. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law.
Jeff Hobbs | IT Manager, GIS and Web Technologies | San Jose Water Company | 1265 South Bascom Avenue | San Jose, CA 95128