[California] AGU 2012 - Meet other OSGEOniks?

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Sun Nov 11 14:34:15 PST 2012

Hi OSGEO California,

several FOSS GIS/OSGEO people will attend the annual AGU Fall Meeting (http://fallmeeting.agu.org) on December 3 - 7 in San Francisco (Moscone Center). This includes at the very least Helena Mitasova from NC, Alessandro Frigeri (Italy) and myself - and hopefully quite some more interested people.

At the AGU Fall Meeting, we're having for the first time a full session on "Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) for Geoinformatics and Geosciences" on Monday December 3rd.

I wonder if some kind of informal "beer & wings"-style meeting would be feasible to meet and mingle with the local Chapter during that week.

Hoping to meet you in San Francisco,
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Löwe