[California] AGU / OSGEO-Meeting: GeoMeetup - Location ?

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Wed Nov 28 08:45:23 PST 2012

Dear all,

if I understand correctly, the GeoMeetup which has been scheduled for Thursday December 6th 6:30 PM (thanks to Ragi!) will serve as the proposed OSGEO/AGU-ESSI-meeting.

To allow the AGU participants to plan ahead and arrange for transportation, it would be good to settle on a venue for the meeting soonish. Is there anything we can do from the AGU/ESSI side to help on this ?

Best,
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Löwe