[California] Summary of LiveDVD Work at Recent Code Sprint

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 15:48:37 PDT 2013

Finally getting around to this...

Brian wrote: "Did your python for grid analysis start get somewhere
visible?"

You can read about the improvements I made to SlitherGrid at the January
Hack-a-Thon here:
http://www.redefinedhorizons.com/surveyos/slithergrid-improvements-at-the-osgeo-california-chapter-hack-a-thon/

The code isn't usable yet, but after unit testing it will be very close.
Might get a first workable release out after another Hack-A-Thon. :]

Landon