[California] Summary of LiveDVD Work at Recent Code Sprint

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Mon Feb 4 18:59:15 PST 2013

well I tested as usual, since we are close to the end of the release
cycle for 6.5
but what was noteworthy was getting Ben setup with a Live VM and
writing the start of a VTP installer

btw- did your python for grid analysis start get put somewhere visible?
cheers

--
Brian M Hamlin
OSGeo California Chapter