[California] Preliminary Track Schedule for OSGeo Open Source Track at CLSA 2014 Conference

Hobbs, Jeff Jeff_Hobbs at sjwater.com
Wed May 22 11:47:04 PDT 2013

Landon,

I could probably  cover either Business Case or PostGIS. Leaning more towards PostGIS.

-Jeff

Important Notice: This Email may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the addressee, San Jose Water Company respectfully requests that you reply to the sender so the sender can correct the addressee. Please destroy the Email after returning it to the sender. Please note that possession of confidential or proprietary information when you are not the intended recipient may have consequences, including civil liability and criminal prosecution. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law.
Jeff Hobbs | IT Manager, GIS and Web Technologies | San Jose Water Company | 1265 South Bascom Avenue | San Jose, CA 95128