[California] Thinking about our 2013 Annual Meeting.

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon May 27 13:23:19 PDT 2013

Its been a few days, and I haven't heard from anyone in Southern
California. Jeff Hobbs said he would be willing to host our meeting again
at the San Jose Water Company. I haven't had anyone else offer to host the
meetings.

Are there any strong objections to having our meeting on October 12th at
the San Jose Water Company?

Landon