[California] Are we ready for our annual meeting on December 7th?

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Tue Nov 26 12:22:19 PST 2013

Alex and I are planning on hosting the event at UCD.  The room is booked
and there should be a map with directions to the site and parking
information linked here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_California_Chapter_2013_Annual_Meeting

Plan on bringing your own refreshments since we don't have a food
sponsor this time.  Coffee and excellent baked goods are available from
the student-run Coffee House in the Memorial Union, just across the
street from Hunt Hall (south west of Hunt).  For lunch, we can all head
into town where there are some great places to eat just on the edge of
campus.  If anyone wants to supply coffee or refreshments for the
meeting, please let me know so I know what to expect for set-up and
clean-up.

Michele

On 11/26/2013 9:20 AM, Landon Blake wrote:
> Michele and Alex: Are you guys still willing to host?
> Ragi and Bporie: Can you confirm you are stilling going to give talks
> at the meeting?
> Brian: Are you going to coordinate work on the OSGeo Live DVD after lunch?
> I will have an OSM mapping activity near Davis ready to go. Bring your
> GPS receivers. :]
> Landon

Michele Tobias, PhD
3118 Wickson Hall