[California] Getting Ready For Our Annual Meeting

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:15:22 PDT 2013

Jeff let me know he won't be able to host our annual meeting in October as
planned. Do we want to postpone until he can host in December, or do you
guys have suggestions for other venues?

Please let me know your preference so I can get back to Jeff. I'm always
willing to host in Stockton, but most of you don't like to make that drive.
:]

It seems like Bay Area venues work best. I'm open for suggestions, and I'm
willing to contact potential hosts.

Also: Do you guys have any thoughts about talks or activities for this
years meeting? Send me your suggestions and I'll get a preliminary program
up on the OSGeo wiki.

Thanks.

Landon