[California] Don't miss the CalGIS Conference 5 weeks out

Orton, Jeffery jorton at paramountcitrus.com
Thu Mar 6 15:13:06 PST 2014

We are just over 5 weeks away from the CalGIS Conference and I really want to encourage you to attend.  We have great speakers, interesting sessions and good food.  Yes CalGIS.org<http://www.urisa.org/education-events/calgis-conference/> is an ugly website that mostly pitches URISA stuff but don't let that keep you away.

*         Come participate in the conversation about the geospatial future in the State.

*         Join the Dev meetup before the conference on Sunday evening.  Yes, Esri is hosting it, but you are welcome to come out and show everyone how to do it right.

*         Mapbox is hosting the Monday night dinner at the Cannery Row Brewing Company, don't miss food and drinks.

*         Let students know that there is a great rate for them.

Be a part of this.  We want you there and we need you there.

Jeff Orton
CalGIS Chair
[NoBackgroundlogo1.png]