[California] FW: Follow-up to the CA GIS Council Meeting on MOnday

Christina Boggs cmboggs at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 12:18:57 PST 2014

Hey folks,
I'm subscribed to this list from my personal email but If anyone is interested in getting more information about the California GIS Council, please feel free to contact me using this email or for a more prompt response call me/email me at work. Hahaha so without sounding too crazy going into this...I rarely check work email in off-work hours so pick a method to contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)
Work Contact:
Christina Boggs

Engineering Geologist

Data Publication, Exchange and Management

Division of Statewide Integrated Water Management

Department of Water Resources

901 P Street, Sacramento, CA  95814

916-651-7036
Thanks!