[California] FW: Follow-up to the CA GIS Council Meeting on MOnday

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Nov 21 19:38:02 PST 2014

I think the confusing part is that no person who could represent OSGeo
would only represent OSGeo, because we all have other organizations we
actually work for or with. It sounds to me like there are already
several OSGeo CA members at many of these meetings and on email lists,
not that there can't be more. I encourage all of those already
participating to raise awareness of OSGeo whenever appropriate to a
discussion and welcome information on how more people can participate.

Thanks,
Alex