[California] Preparing for 2015 Annual Meeting

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 10:53:25 PDT 2014

I feel like a really choked the chicken on the 2014 Annual Meeting for our
chapter. I didn't do a good job promoting and the meeting was poorly
attended.

I'd like to know if there are a couple of chapter members that would be
interested in forming an ad-hoc group to start preparing for the 2015
Annual Meeting right now. If there is support, I'd like to plan and think
about marketing a full day event next year.

I think our Annual Chapter Meeting is a great time to reach out to GIS
professionals and programmers that aren't typically associated with our
organization. I may be able to help sponsor some of the cost of a more
formal annual meeting.

Any volunteers? Any comments?

Landon