[California] Is there going to be a California OSGeo meetup this summer?

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Wed May 27 10:08:58 PDT 2015

Hi Mateo (and OSGeo California List cc-ed),
I don't think there are any plans in the works right now, but if there's
interest, we can certainly make it happen.  What does everyone think?

Next week is CalGIS, which is in Sacramento this year.
http://www.urisa.org/education-events/calgis-conference/  Alex and I are
giving a QGIS workshop with OSGeoLive.  Is anyone else going?

best,
Michele

--
Michele Tobias, PhD