[California] Does anyone know when FOSS4G North America might be taking place and if it will be in NorCal?

Yanes, Mateo@DWR Mateo.Yanes at water.ca.gov
Mon Oct 26 13:00:39 PDT 2015

Hi,

I really wanted to go to the FOSS4G North America last year, but it was happening the same time as the ESRI Developer Summit.  ESRI already announced that the Dev Summit will be happening March 8-11, 2016.  Does anyone know if FOSS4G North America will be happening at a different time and in Northern California so I might be able to attend this coming year?

Thanks for your help,
Mateo

--
Mateo Yanes
GIS Senior Programmer Developer, Enterprise GIS Services Office