[California] This Saturday!

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jan 20 08:00:07 PST 2016

A quick update on the Keck Caves tour.  This weekend is not going to work
for their staff, although they tried really hard to make it work because
they are very interested in connecting with us.  I suggested we could try
again in the summer since there was some discussion of getting together
then for workshops.

Michele

mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Twitter: @MicheleTobias