[California] 2017 Meeting

Michele M Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jan 12 14:36:06 PST 2017

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for filling out the meeting survey.  We've gotten 30 responses and it's probably time to make some decisions.

Place:
Davis - 24
San Jose - 6
San Diego - 12

Date: The favorite was the last weekend (either Sat. or Sun.) in Februrary.  That's good news because we need time to plan.  The next most popular was Sun. 2/5.  But really, all the days were pretty even.

I also have a list of topics and speakers, as well as all the email addresses for the survey respondents.  So, now we need to make some decisions about where and when, then start getting speakers lined up.  Anyone who wants to help plan, I can add you to the responses Google Doc.

Michele

Michele Tobias, PhD
GIS Data Curator
Data Management Program