[RNFdev] Any news?

Dan Putler putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Thu Oct 5 14:01:32 EDT 2006

Hi Dave,

I haven't heard back from Walter yet. I'll send him email to make
sure my earlier message didn't get filtered. Otherwise, we are on a
bit of a holding pattern until the 18th. I think when the CSD comes
through we can create rural FSA polygons, attach a CITY field to the
urban street segments, and apply both a CITY and FSA field to rural
segments. Push hard tonight. Creating an FSA polygon file is needed,
and will only need occasional maintenance once created, but creating
it will not be easy.

Dan