Getting started

Dan Putler putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Thu Sep 21 17:38:52 EDT 2006

Hi All (probably Dave and I at the moment),

We have been working on creating an FSA (or Forward Sortation Area,
the first three characters of a Canadian postal code) polygon layer.
To do this, we are using the 2005 RNF and 2001 Census Division file
both from Statistics Canada, along with information from Canada Post
on the names of roads that serve as FSA boundaries. We have made some
progress at this point, but ultimately there is a fair amount of hand
work involved, and we need hands to help.

Dan