[Can_rnf] FSA Polygons?

Dan Putler dan.putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Sat Jan 31 19:06:17 EST 2009

Hi Steve,

This list is very dormant, as has the FSA polygon effort. What has been
done is that data has been collected on all the street intersections
that make up FSA boundaries. The idea is the intersections could be
geocoded, and FSAs constructed by using the intersections as polygon
vertices. However, not much has been done with them yet.

Dan

On Sat, 2009-01-31 at 17:03 -0500, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This list seems to have died, or stop archiving back in 2007.
>
> I was digging through the archive and I'm interested if you guys every
> completed your efforts to build a complete set of FSA Polygons for Canada?
>
> -Steve
Dan Putler
Sauder School of Business
University of British Columbia