[Carto] Building on Mapnik

Carlos Gabriel Asato g_asato2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 16:03:27 EDT 2009

Dear Tyler

It is seems  you have been involved in a very deep research. It's sounds fine because I started to feel no so comfortable with this project due to the lack of activity.

Now I haven't got enough time for review MapNik entirely but I will try to find space and give a more professional opinion.

The little I know about that initiative is it has a nice rendering system that it is consistent with this project.

My best regards

 Gabriel Asato
Unidad Sensores Remotos y SIG
Servicio Geológico Minero Argentino