[Carto] Students: Get Paid to work on this project (isthisstillthe thread about high resolution printing??)

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 7 12:07:47 EDT 2010

> While thinking this through further (since yesterday) am I
> describing something that is different enough that it shouldn't
> be included in this thread?

Hi Bob, yes I think you're a bit ahead of us :)  Most of are still not happy with printing options in our app - hehe.  But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be a thread here!  I have seen some work on style editors before when I used to put up web mapping sites - Paul might have a few good pointers on that?