[Carto] Temporary SVN Repository for Carto Project Work

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Apr 8 20:38:07 EDT 2010

I made a temporary SVN repository to store documents and source code
related to our work. You can view the repo structure here:

http://surveyos.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/surveyos/osgeo/carto_project/

The repository is on SourceForge, so everyone has read access. If you
are a SourceForge user and you want write access I will grant it to you.
Here is the current repository folder structure:

carto_project

   demo_engine

      trunk

         src

   input_files

      version-0-1

   sample_data

   specification

I uploaded two XML files into the input files folder. I called the bare
bones input file "stripped" and the more fleshed out one from George
"extended". The idea being we can start the engine with the stripped
input file, which is simpler, while working to flesh out the full input
file format on the extended file.

Hopefully this will make it easier to do things like share source code,
discuss file formats, provide sample data for engine implementations,
than it would be using e-mail. :] Perhaps we can move things to an OSGeo
labs project if we keep making progress. I'll leave that up to Tyler.

Landon

Warning: