[Carto] Map specifications

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Fri Apr 9 15:11:42 EDT 2010

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for this link. I'm not a cartographer, but as most of you
interested in high-quality maps.
Such professional, but easy to understand knowlegde you presented,
should improve Carto project. And shows what is at the end of this road.

Could we build in Carto wiki library with references to cartographic
papers or other valuable documents?
Just for non-cartographers, to follow best practicies.

regards,
Robert Szczepanek