[Carto] 3D Views in MRI XML File

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Apr 12 17:05:42 EDT 2010

I don't know if it is a good idea to start capturing 3d views in our MRI file. At least not yet. I think that would considerably rachet up the complexity. (I do like the idea of including 3D views on a map, just not sure if we are ready to tackle this problem yet.)

Bobb might be interested in Pov-Ray, which includes a file format and rendering engine for 3D scenes. It is open source.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658