[Carto] Revised Version of MRI XML File

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 17:51:48 EDT 2010

I'm also against (for now) to support 3d views. It's just going to add
another level of complexity and not that many softwares can draw 3d views
easily. You would have to change the whole document structure and layer
strucuture to support this.

What I would like to know is how complicated our symbols will be able to be.
Are we going to support dash-dotted lines? Will we able to use a .bmp, .jpg
ou .ico as a symbol? Support for font symbols as well? Supoort for
multi-layered symbols (as ArcGIS, where you can have as many symbol layers
as you want)?

This is where there is major complexity.

What do you guys think?

George

George R. C. Silva

Desenvolvimento em GIS