[Carto] OSGeo SVN Repository for C# Map Rendering Engine?

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon May 3 16:47:22 EDT 2010

Not much there. Mostly interface definitions and some code to convert
LineString entities to SVG path elements.

I look forward to learning some C# from George. :]

I'll see if I can make some adjustments to the MRI file based on the
comments from George and Laurent.

Landon

Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268

Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658