[cat-interop] FOSS4G Birds of a Feather

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 05:11:32 PDT 2015

On Thu, 27 Aug 2015, Maria Arias de Reyna wrote:

> Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:28:11 +0200
> From: Maria Arias de Reyna <maria.arias at geocat.net>
> To: cat-interop at lists.osgeo.org
> Subject: [cat-interop] FOSS4G Birds of a Feather
>
> Hi,
>
> Do you think it would be a good idea to meet at the FOSS4G for a Birds
> of a Feather session?
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2015_BirdsOfAFeather
>
> Who is going to be there?

I will not be there but am happy to connect in if possible.

> Do you have topics to discuss? What time
> slot do you think is better for this?

Some potential topics:

- link types
  - we have implemented a defacto link types lookup at https://github.com/OSGeo/Cat-Interop/blob/master/LinkPropertyLookupTable.csv
  - would be valuable to discuss feedback, usage, and improvements/adoption
- DCAT
- catalogue interoperability testbed and / or benchmarking (shootout?)