[COC-discuss] Reaching out to other foundations re standardising CoC docs and processes

Camille Acey joyousnew at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:26:25 PDT 2015

Hey Cameron,

I was involved with the Ada Initiative from 2012 to 2015 and sat on their
advisory board. Now that TAI is defunct, there are some alumni working on
starting a new organization that will carry that work forward.

I am also closely affiliated with people who work on Geek Feminism. I think
I mentioned a lot of this at the outset of the discussion around CoC stuff
(see archives). Geek Feminism wiki is a fairly good repo of efforts(and
public reported incidents) to date.

Camille