[COC-discuss] report from FOSS4G OSGeo Diversity/CoC BoF

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 08:32:26 PDT 2015

Hi,

short report from the BoF meeting [1] about Diversity / Code of conduct at
FOSS4G Seoul 2015, Jeff called and promoted  the standard way and inviting
several important members of the community personally:

Nobody came, except for Jeff and me

Personal note: This shows to me, how hot this topic really is within our
community.

I consider it a missed opportunity to clarify some misunderstandings we
were all facing during last months of discussions. I was hoping to get at
least to the face to face chat later at the conference, but did not find
other opportunity.

Hope for next time

Cheers

Jachym