[COC-discuss] CoC Committee - the state of things

Camille Acey joyousnew at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:26:47 PDT 2015

So the committee has been established! From where I stand, here is what is
on our plates:

- staffing up CoC Voting Committee (responsible for  working with
moderators, LOCs, and the board to figure out how to confidentially handle
CoC reports and violations)
- draft suggested CoC workflow
- communicate CoC and suggested workflow to LOCs, forum moderators, board
and membership

Is there anything else we should be tackling?

I also feel like there might be some information gathering to be done now
that FOSS4G has finished. I've already seen some attendee information and
it might be interesting to find out from Sanghee & co what worked
well/could have been better in terms of creating an inclusive gathering.

Thoughts?
Camille