[Conference-cee] Re: FOSS4G-CE

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 02:01:52 PST 2012

Hi Bastian,

I (we) would love to see you at FOSS4G-CEE. The program committee is
international, more concretely :

* Mateusz Loskot <mateusz loskot.net> (Poland)
* Frank Hoffmann <Doz.Dr.F.HOFFMANN t-online.de> (Germany)
* Martin Koška <martin.koska sazp.sk> (Slovak)
* Robert Szczepanek <robert szczepanek.pl> (Poland)
* Vasile Craciunescu <vasile geo-spatial.org> (Romania)

and me

But yes, the org-team is czech-only, which I hope is no problem.

FOSS4G-CEE is supposed to be international conference which will travel
during next years around the region. In Prague, we should make the
decision, where it's gonna be located next year.

So, I think you could come. We of course do not know yet, if the event
will be more towards developers (like global FOSS4G) or users (like let
say FOSSGIS) oriented - time will show.

We will submit rules for sponsoring soon (they are prepared for longer
time already, but they needed to be polished a bit).

Hope to see you there

Jachym