[Conference-cee] Abstract limitations

Ales Cepek cepek at fsv.cvut.cz
Mon Feb 27 01:19:47 PST 2012

Dear Daniel, I believe, that for a start you can send just a standard
text abstract to this list, so everybody would be informed directly.

My idea is to publish selected papers from the conference in our
reviewed electronic journal http://geoinformatics.fsv.cvut.cz/ The
preferred formated is LaTeX (see section Instructions for authors), but
we can discuss other formats as well. If you like to prepare a richer
presentation with some graphics, we can create an account on our wiki,
just let me know.

Ales

P.S. Martin, do you have a better idea where to let speakers  put
there presentations; wiki for this seems the easiest way how to do it
and/or update. Should potential authors inform us in advance?