[Conference-cee] FOSS4G-CEE 2013 Code Sprint

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 3 05:42:20 PDT 2013

Hi Vasile,

I'm excited to work with the new generation of FOSS4G contributors, and
share my passion with them during the code sprint.  Just a reminder that
not only "coders" are needed, but general users of the software can help
with documentation/packaging/testing/providing feedback; so everyone is
welcome.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna