[Conference-europe] when and where

Posta Maria maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Aug 14 23:47:15 PDT 2014

It was proposed July, not June.
Cheers.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus
Politecnico di Milano

NASA World Wind Virtual Globe Technology Webinar
http://mundogeo.com/webinar/opengeoscienceandapplications/nasa-world-wind/

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" Co-chair
OSGeo Charter Member
ICA - OSGeo Lab Network Advisory Board Member
SIFET Scientific Commitee Member

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336
Cel. +39-328-0023867