[Conference-europe] when and where

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 15 07:12:59 PDT 2014

A friendly hello from the east coast of Canada Ivan :)

I also support the March/April idea.  The only other event that we
should keep on eye on then each year would be the 'OSGeo Code Sprint',
which was at the end of March this year in Vienna.  For 2015 we won't
have to worry as it is supposed to be in the U.S.A. this time.

-jeff