[Conference-europe] [general] ERRATUM: list of conference rooms & accomodation

Carolina Arias Muñoz krolinarias at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 02:55:43 PDT 2014

Dear All

A small correction on the dates for the booked rooms on *the
room occupation.pdf* file sent n the last mail:

- *Tuesday 13/07/15*: 5 rooms  workshops (3 computer rooms + 2 lecture
rooms): according to the number and the type of workshops, we can then
decide to use just few of them instead of all;
- *Wednesday - Friday 14 - 17/07/15*: 4 rooms for the conference
presentations + the atrium area (for sponsors & coffee breaks);
- *Saturday 18/07/15*: 1 room for Saturday's (and possibly Sunday's) code
sprint.

Regards,

*___________________________________________________________________*

*Carolina Arias Muñoz*
PhD Student

FOSS4G-Europe 2015 * europe.foss4g.org/2015 * @foss4ge *

Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial - Como, Italy

15-17 July 2015

Politecnico di Milano
Via Valleggio 11 - 22100 COMO (ITALIA)
Cellulare: +39 328 066 78 68