[Conference-europe] academic track submission

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Mar 15 12:27:36 PDT 2017

Dear Massimiliano

the contributions to the Academic Track should be original, that is not something already appeared. We are still discussing about the possibility of having the papers before published in the ISPRS Archives, which is indexed in Scopus. In this case it is NOT optional. On the opposite if you don't want to publish on the selected journal, it is not a problem.

Best,

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html, Board of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Italy, UN-GGIM Academic Network Task Team, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it