[Conference-resources] How to use Pretalx and Venueless?

신상희(Sanghee Shin) shshin at gaia3d.com
Thu Apr 27 01:41:31 PDT 2023

Hi Luca,

Continuing this chat…

FOSS4G-Asia 2023 Seoul team wants to announce CfP next week hopefully. Here are some information you wanted at the previous email.

  1.  Representative email for inquiries about talk proposal: foss4g-asia-2023 at googlegroups.com<mailto:foss4g-asia-2023 at googlegroups.com>
  2.  CfP open and closing: 2nd May ~ 31st July.
  3.  Some email addresses for managing CfP:
Junyoung Choi: junyoung.choi at sit.re.kr<mailto:junyoung.choi at sit.re.kr>
Sanghee Shin: shshin at gaia3d.com<mailto:shshin at gaia3d.com>
Minpa Lee: mapplus at gmail.com<mailto:mapplus at gmail.com>
Impyeong Lee: iplee at uos.ac.kr<mailto:iplee at uos.ac.kr>

If you need any more information to activate the CfP, please let me now.

Cheers,
감사합니다.
신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com<http://www.gaia3d.com>

보낸 사람: 신상희(Sanghee Shin)<mailto:shshin at gaia3d.com>
보낸 날짜: 2023년 3월 2일 목요일 오후 2:37
받는 사람: lucadeluge at gmail.com<mailto:lucadeluge at gmail.com>
참조: conference-resources at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:conference-resources at lists.osgeo.org>
제목: Re: [Conference-resources] How to use Pretalx and Venueless?

Hi Luca,

Thanks for all this!

I'll get back to you later with the information you want.

Cheers,

감사합니다.
신상희
---