[Conference-resources] FOSS4GE 2024 web-page

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 7 07:47:11 PDT 2023

Hello,

shall we proceed on this topic? As FOSS4G Europe 2024 would like to
start.

Maybe a virtual meeting would be good to discuss the questions. We also
could discuss to make regular meetings?

Questions to discuss
1. Hugo or Jekyll.
2. What do we need for the template? Any ideas for a template?
3. Who would like to support the website team?
4. Define a location for the repository - maybe something like
https://github.com/OSGeo/foss4g-website-template (a copy could be used
for the events repos like https://github.com/OSGeo/foss4g-europe-2023)
5. ... more

Shall we use a ticket system to organize the topics we would like to
work on?
We already have https://gitea.osgeo.org/gitea/foss4g/resources/issues

There are already some repositories at
https://gitea.osgeo.org/gitea/foss4g/