[Conference-resources] Best wording for travel grant donations on registration.

Vicky Vergara vicky at erosion.dev
Thu Aug 17 07:48:27 PDT 2023

I agree with Luca, have a native speaker review it. I will send that to
FOSS4G NA to have it reviewed

A one liner for at the moment of registration to get TGP funds from
attendees:
Donate for Travel Grant Program  $[textbox for amount]

And now that we are on it I have a couple of more ideas:
Donate for FOSS4G 2024 $[textbox for amount]

Donate to OSGeo [Donate button]
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6Q44UMRKFDY7G&source=url&ssrt=1692282782291

Reading the ideas, then ...
What about having a donation page with the 3 buttons
Donate to OSGeo [Donate button]
Donate for FOSS4G 2024 [Donate button]
Donate for FOSS4G Travel Grant Program  [Donate button]
the buttons are a link to something similar for OSGeo's link

For donations totaling larger than $X amount please contact [email] for
recognition on our sponsors page..
For donations totaling larger than $500 amount please contact
treasurer at osgeo.org for recognition on OSGeo sponsors page.
Include the receipt of your donation(s).

Regards.
Vicky