[Conference-resources] FF and pretalx

Tõnis Kärdi tonis.kardi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 22:45:43 PST 2023

Hi all,

With the FOSS4G Europe 2024 CfP opened, I got a mail from one of the
abstract submitters that in Firefox on the page
https://talks.osgeo.org/foss4g-europe-2024/me/submissions/ page the
"Copy code for review" button on the right hand side of the page is not
working. It seems to be an issue with the tooltip covering the button
and not displayed on top of it like in e.g. chromium where a click on
the button copies a review/preview link to your proposal.

Do you know, is this something that's already fixed in pretalx (and
we're simply lagging versions), or should I file a bug report? Skimming
through the issues on GH, it seems it's not reported.

All the best,

t;

--
@tkardi