[Conference-resources] FOSS4GE 2024 web-page

Tõnis Kärdi tonis.kardi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:33:59 PDT 2023

Hey,

following some discussions in Prizren during last week with Luca and
Astrid and some Prizren LOC members we are working to get the FOSS4GE
2024 homepage up.

The current plan is to either possibly reuse the FOSS4G 2023
Jekyll-based page as template, or create a new Hugo-based one. In any
case it seems the consensus is of hosting it on GitHub (as gh-pages) and
then proxying requests from europe.foss4g.org/YYYY/ to gh-pages.

Is this ok or should a different approach be used? And who should I
approach about the proxying?

All the best,

Tõnis

--