[Conference-resources] FOSS4GE 2024 web-page

Tõnis Kärdi tonis.kardi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 04:23:23 PDT 2023

Essentially could be done in a single GH repo, but github pages only
work one specific branch per repo. Others can be html-previed but in my
experience that's horribly slow.

So every year / region should have their own repository.

I can write the docs as soon as we get things going :)

Who's the one who'd do the proxy rules? Regina?

t;

--
@tkardi
skype: tonis.kardi