[Conference-resources] FOSS4GE 2024 web-page

Tõnis Kärdi tonis.kardi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 05:44:07 PDT 2023

Hey,

two answers in one as not to write too many e-mails.

Besfort, luckily Sidorela volunteered to help with this (with either
Jekyll or Hugo). So I'm confident it will be ok :)

Luca, so we could use the osgeo github team aswell? I think this would
be a better alternative than whatever other team out of OSGeo control.

t;

On 05.07.23 15:29, Besfort Guri wrote:
> Dear Tonis,
>
> For us it was a bit hard to work with Jekyll, the theme that we just
> didnt have menu bar *sub menus*, and was not easy to create them. I
> agree can be theme problem, but I would not suggest if you dont have
> any person (who feets) for this type of the work.
>
> Best regards,
> Besfort
>
> On Wed, Jul 5, 2023 at 1:42 PM Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     On Wed, 5 Jul 2023 at 13:25, Tõnis Kärdi <tonis.kardi at gmail.com>
>     wrote:
>     >
>     > Essentially could be done in a single GH repo, but github pages only
>     > work one specific branch per repo. Others can be html-previed
>     but in my
>     > experience that's horribly slow.
>     >
>     > So every year / region should have their own repository.
>     >

>     make sense
>
>     > I can write the docs as soon as we get things going :)
>     >

>     thanks!!
>
>     > Who's the one who'd do the proxy rules? Regina?
>     >

>     yes, open a ticket on SAC trac https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/
>
>     >
>     > t;