[Conference-resources] FOSS4GE 2024 web-page

Tõnis Kärdi tonis.kardi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 06:55:45 PDT 2023

I don't think gitea has a "gitea-pages" functionality (c.f
https://github.com/go-gitea/gitea/issues/302) so we'd need another
webserver + ci/cd on how to manage the page updates. Otherwise
gitea.osgeo.org would be perfect, but gh-pages does make it so easy to
publish changes.

My preferences therefore would be from high to low:

github.com/osgeo/foss4ge-YYYY > github.com/some-local-org/foss4ge-YYYY >
github.com/a-whatever-repo

t;

--
@tkardi