[Conference-resources] FOSS4G 2024 update - pretalx event created & more

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 17:15:34 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I've missed that email, but Katja mentioned it to me today.

I think I've an implementation of this ready. I currently cannot test it
due to https://github.com/pretalx/pretalx/issues/1591. But once that's
fixed it shouldn't take to much more time to get it working. So expect
something soon.

Cheers,
   Volker